Mechanik Index du Forum
Alliance Mechanik Uni 65.
Mechanik Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook App Comments Out Of Order ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mechanik Index du Forum -> Ambassade Extérieure -> Mechanik Bar
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

Point(s): 98
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 03:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook App Comments Out Of Order Répondre en citant

Facebook App Comments Out Of Order

Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. That change is long overdue. Social Networking How Facebook Ruined Comments (at Least for Me) A few weeks ago, Facebook switched things up in a way that briefly left me wondering if I was going prematurely senile. Comment Name(required) Email (will not be published) (required) Website Free Social Media Policy Sign up below and I'll send you a Animal Welfare Social Media Policy. I upgraded, but I don't see the new features. Or it could disassociate the threaded Replies from the Reddit-like reshuffling, and make the later change optional. Instead, its only applicable to Pages likethe one for TIME and for individuals with more than 10,000 followers, who Facebook thinks are likely have active communities on their pages. Intel is less detailed in its performance information. on Jan 9, 2018 11:36 AM By Ian Paul Staples is selling a 28-inch 4K monitor for $270 The Dell S2817Q comes loaded with a 2ms response time, 60Hz refresh rate, and a whole mess of ports. When Facebook initially rolled out these changes for Facebook (February 10), you couldnt do anything about itit no longer displayed your comments and posts in chronological order. Also, Facebook is releasing some more MAJOR changes to Pages on March 11 (thats this Friday!). Subscribe Sign InSubscribe . Aha at the time Facebook instituted the change, I had slightly over 10,000 followers, although all but about 800 of them had actually followed a Tech News list created by technology evangelist Robert Scoble. Her passion is animal welfare, as is evidenced by 15+ years volunteering with local rescue organizations as a foster mom as well as providing her company's services. Oftentimes, when the service switches things around which it does more or less continuously I find the new version to be an improvement. The Social Animal Blog Practical Social Media and Web 2.0 Advice for Animal Welfare Advocates Home Contact Us On the Road Workshop Offerings Book Time with Emily Subscribe to RSS How to display your Facebook Page posts in Chronological OrderBy The Social Animal on March 7, 2011 in Facebook, Hot Tips, Social Media, Things You Can Do NOW Since Facebook rolled out a ton of new changes for Pages last month, many of you have been asking me why the posts on your page (from yourself and from fans) arent displaying in chronological orderlike most recent posts first (which seems logical!). Then I thought it might be a bug in part because it only seemed to be happening sporadically. Older stories Top Android stories from our new site, Greenbot PCWorld Digital Magazine IN THE CURRENT ISSUE PCWorld's November Digital Magazine: Windows 10 Fall Creators Update review Enjoy the best of in a curated Digital Edition for Android and iOS. The PCWorld editorial team does not participate in the writing or editing of BrandPosts.CLOSE Sponsored by CDW Get On The Bus Sponsored by SCDKey Windows licenses for under 13 USD! Sponsored by KYOCERA Document Solutions America The Secret to a Perfect Elevator Pitch . .. .. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply. MY ACCOUNT SIGN IN SIGN OUT SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE Home U.S. About Comments As the most popular Comments application on the Wix App Market, our mission is to bring your an up-to-date application using modern technologies. But I wonder how many Facebook users the new format is pleasing, period. All Rights Reserved. Thats particularly true now, since Replies are new, not active on all areas of Facebook and arent supported by Facebooks mobile versions. BrandPosts Learn MoreBrandPosts are written and edited by members of our sponsor community. (Will Facebook eventually switch to this format everywhere, including on Profiles of members with fewer than 10,000 followers? It isnt saying.) Anyhow, I cheerfully acknowledge that Facebooks overarching goal isnt to please me, or the people who visit my Profile. The comment box will automatically be inserted for all the blog posts on your Wix site 5a02188284
2013 facebook hacker onlinetelecharger logiciel de piratage facebook hacker gratuit 2013add a facebook like button to your pagefacebook nokia application free downloadcomment pirater des credit facebookhow to hack a facebook account in jamaicais facebook hacken strafbaarhack facebook barn buddy creditshow to link instagram to a facebook like pagehow to change your profile picture with the new facebook app

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 03:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Mechanik Index du Forum -> Ambassade Extérieure -> Mechanik Bar Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006